Full moon telegram 2015
Born at full moon
- No entries yet …
Deceased at full moon
- 05.01.2015 – Khan Bonfils (1972–2015), British actor
- 04.02.2015 – Norman Yemm (1933–2015), Australian actor and opera singer
- 05.03.2015 – Edward Michael Egan (1932–2015), American Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- 04.04.2015 – Elmer Lach (1918–2015), Canadian ice hockey player
- 04.05.2015 – Ellen Albertini Dow (1913–2015), American actress
- 02.06.2015 – Irwin Allan Rose (1926–2015), American biochemist and Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry
- 02.07.2015 – Michael Valentine “Val Doonican” (1927–2015), Irish pop singer
- 31.07.2015 – Billy Pierce (1927–2015), American baseball player
- 29.08.2015 – Graham Legat (1934–2015), Scottisch international soccer player
- 28.09.2015 – Alexander Faris (1921–2015), Northern Irish composer and conductor
- 27.10.2015 – Gulam Noon, “Curry King” (1936–2015), British businessman, originally from Mumbai, India
- 25.11.2015 – James Elmo Williams (1913–2015), American film producer, director and editor
Events at full moon
- 05.01.2015 – The tomb of a formerly unknown Egyptian Queen, Khentakawess III from the Fifth Dynasty, is discovered in Egypt.
- 04.02.2015 – Taiwanese plane with 53 passengers crashes in a river in Taipei.
- 05.03.2015 – In West Africa, Liberia discharges its last known ebola patient.
- 04.04.2015 – Italian and Icelandic coast guard vessels save 1,800 refugees from drowning in the Mediterranean.
- 04.05.2015 – Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge announce their daughter’s name: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
- 02.06.2015 – President of FIFA, Sepp Blatter, announces his resignation.
- 02.07.2015 – British Petrol (BP) agrees to compensate the US with 18.7 billion US Dollars in damages for the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- 31.07.2015 – Beijing is selected to host the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- 29.08.2015 – The American decathlon athlete Ashton Eaton sets a new world record at the Athletic World Championships in Beijing with a 9045-point performance.
- 28.09.2015 – Both, a total lunar eclipse (complete darkening of the Moon due to the Earth’s shadow) and a supermoon (smallest distance between the Earth and the Moon of the year) take place.
- 27.10.2015 – Borneo, Indonesia: forest fires have spread into the forest and threaten one third of the world’s remaining orang-utans.
- 25.11.2015 – Washington DC, President Obama “pardons” a turkey called Abe the day before Thanksgiving to ensure it spends the rest of its life on a Virginia farm.