The full moon calendar 1995
Here you see the full moon calendar with the full moon dates of 1995 and exact times and dates in an overview.
|Monday||16 January 1995||9:26:18 pm|
|Wednesday||15 February 1995||1:15:24 pm|
|Friday||17 March 1995||2:25:36 am|
|Saturday||15 April 1995||2:08:12 pm||[*]|
|Sunday||14 May 1995||10:48:06 pm|
|Tuesday||13 June 1995||6:03:30 am|
|Wednesday||12 July 1995||12:49:18 pm|
|Thursday||10 August 1995||8:15:30 pm|
|Saturday||9 September 1995||5:36:36 am|
|Sunday||8 October 1995||4:51:48 pm||[/]|
|Tuesday||7 November 1995||8:20:30 am|
|Thursday||7 December 1995||2:26:54 am|
Time specified in Central European Time (CET) or Summer Time (CEST)
[**] total lunar eclipse
[*] At this point in time, a partial lunar eclipse takes place.
[+] Blue moon (second full moon within one calendar month)
[/] Penumbral lunar eclipse
Information about the total lunar eclipse
Here you find information for calculating the exact time, in particular for countries outside Central Europe:
Full moon telegram 1995
Deceased at full moon
- 17.03.1995 – Sunnyland Slim, American blues pianist (1907-1995)
- 09.09.1995 – Reinhard Furrer, German astronaut and scientist (1940-1995)
Events at full moon
- 14.05.1995 – The Dalai Lama makes a public announcement that 6 year old Gedhun Choekyi Nyima is the 11th reincarnation of the Panchen Lama
- 13.06.1995 – Closing of the Llower Chambers in Nepal
- 12.07.1995 – Start of the massacre of Srebrenica in the Bosnian war, where during its course, up to 8,000 Bosniaks were killed, in particular men and boys.
The full moon calendar 1900-2050
An overview of dates of the past 150 years
For all who would like to look back or look ahead, we have compiled all full moon dates of previous and future years.